Dilpoma In Business Studies
Business Studies relate to business operations not only in the local level, but on the global level as well. Students who are involved in this academic field will analyse business information while learning how to plan and carry out business solutions for all kinds of situations.
Through presentations, self-confidence training, apprenticeship trainings, business group projects and college annual events, students are finely moulded and disciplined in preparation for diverse challenging situations. This all-around business programme provides you with a flexible qualification that allows specialisation in business, marketing management, human resource management, finance and many more. Diploma holders are widely accepted by many universities into their second year degree programme.
The diploma in Business Studies offerred by Goon International College (GIC) is 2 and 1/2 years programmes. Our aims is to broaden and deepen the understanding of the prospective students of the Business Studies whilist developing their practical skills, such as effective communication skills that are vital for their career development in future. From both the theoretical and practical perspectives, students will learn about the fundamenls of organization operations such as strategizing, making key decisions and understanding of the economy and human resource management.
Diploma In Business Studies by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA), thus enabling the graduates to secure rewarding career or to further studies at any institution of higher learning.
Why Choose Us?
- A PASS IN SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIAN(SPM) WITH AT LEAST CREDIT IN ANY three (3) subjects or any equivalent qualification
- A PASS SIN SIJIL TINGGI PERSEKOLAHAN MALAYSIA (STPM), WITH A MINUMUM OF GRADE C (GP 2.0) IN ANY SUBJECTS: OR ANY EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION.
- A PASS IN SIJIL KEMAHIRAN MALAYSAI (SKM) LEVEL 3 IN RELATED FIELDS, AND A PASS IN SPM QITH A MINUMUM OF 1 CREDIT IN ANY SUBJECTS
- ANY QUALIFICATION EQUIVALENT TO CERTIFICATE (LEVEL 3,MQF)
Malaysia quality accreditation board
– Business Ethics
– Pengajian Malaysia
– IT Application Skills
– Principles of Accounting
– Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi
– Business Law
– Managing Team
– Introduction to Business
– Language Skills in English
– Priciples of Management
– Introduction to Information Technology
– Elements of Marketing
– The Innovation Formula
– Business Communication
– Internet Skills
– Business Mathematics
– Organizational Behaviour
– Constitution And Society
– Human Resources Management
– Khidmat Masyarakat
– Operation Management
– Principles of Marketing
– Managing Information and Solving Problems
– Professional Sales Management
– Cases in Marketing Management and Strategy
– Total Quality Marketing
– International Marketing
– Strategic Management System