Medical University Of Lodz
The Medical University of Łódź (MUL) is the one of the largest public medical university in Poland. Its mission is focused on:
– educating students in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing as well as in other medicine related disciplines
– educating research staff (PhD programs)
– conducting research and scientific activity
– developing postgraduate programs offer.
Medical teaching in English was initiated in 2003/2004. Presently over 770 foreign students from various countries attend 6-year MD, Advanced MD and 5-year DMD programs and over 450 have already graduated. Furthermore, international students may attend various PhD programs.
The best medical education- MUL’s Faculty of Medicine represents the highest level of scientific research in Poland according to the Committee for Evaluation of Scientific Units (A+ category)
70 years of tradition in medical education
New way of studying – Medical Simulation Centre – the medicine of XXI century within arm’s reach
- Multicultural environment- students from 62 different countries
- Top quality of education in Europe, the most modern Dentistry Teaching Centre
- Knowledge and practice at reasonable costs
- Clinical training in 3 clinical hospitals
- The most academic student-friendly environment in the heart of Poland
Lodz is the third-largest city in Poland. Located in the central part of the country (approximately 135 kilometres south-west of Warsaw) it has a population of around 750.000. Łódź is a thriving center of academic life. Currently Łódź hosts three major state-owned universities, six higher education establishments operating for more than a half of the century, and a number of smaller schools of higher education.
Łódź is known for…
numerous universities hosting students from all around the world. That is why it is called a ‘student-friendly city’
world famous festivals: International Festival of Photography, Light Move Festival – Festival of Kinetic Art of Light, Lodz Design Festival
being one of the greenest cities in Poland (over 40 parks and recreation grounds)
Manufaktura – the biggest in Eastern Europe shopping & entertainment centre located in former factory complex
Piotrkowska Street– the longest promenade in Poland
Why Choose Us?
- Foundation In Science.
- South Australia Matriculation (SAM)
- Canadian Pre-U (CPU)
- And other equivalent qualification.
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
world health organisation (WHO)
Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)