Rzeszow University Of Technology
University of Information Technology and Management’s philosophy has been to provide quality educational programs geared to serve those seeking a solid foundation in knowledge and skills to be competitive in the job market and to obtain successful employment involving the application of space-age information technologies.
Both faculty members: lecturers and research fellows as well as seconded staff put much effort into sustaining high, international teaching and research standards. The constant analysis of market demands together with highly flexible organizational structure of the University allows us to evaluate and update our teaching and research profile not only to provide students with up-to-date, reliable and quality knowledge but also to strengthen our responsiveness to market requirements and opportunities.
A diverse and attractive teaching and research program, the application of the most advanced information technologies, intensive foreign language courses, all supported by the modern infrastructure make the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow the place where there is a wealth of talent among the faculty and students. Bearing in mind the expanding process of globalization and Poland’s accession to the European Union, all our initiatives aim at preparing students for performing social functions in a responsible and competent way in Poland, in other markets in Europe and around the world
The Rzeszów University of Technology campus includes 6 students’ hostels: Akapit, Alchemik, Ikar, Nestor,Pingwin and Promień, providing accommodation for ca. 2.5 thousands of students. Additionally, the Departmentof Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics has an “Aviata” Students’ Hostel, which is situated in Jasionka, 10 km
from Rzeszów. All the hostels are well-furnished and well-equipped. They offer single and double rooms as well asrooms for three students. The rooms have internal and external telephone communication systems and an Internetaccess. In the students’ hostels there are gyms, laundries, shops. The “Ikar” Students’ Hostel has a well-equippedcomputer room, which is available for all the students. The students’ hostels are surrounded by green areas suitablefor rest and recreation. The safety of the residing students is guaranteed through monitoring the facilities andproviding a professional security service. Students are responsible for keeping rooms clean. Socrates/ErasmusProgramme students can find their places in one of the students’ hostels or rent private lodgings.
Basic facts and figures
- 3 campuses
- 5 undergraduate courses (bachelor’s degree) in English: Aviation Managment, International Managment, English Language, IT, Physiotherapy
- 3 postgraduate courses (master’s degree) in English: International Management, Logistics in Trasnport, IT
- Over 1900 international students from 24 countries worldwide
- Double degrees at 13 universities worldwide
- International Accreditations by:
- Ministry of Education of Singapore,
- Malaysian Government,
- Department of Education of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Poland, Accreditation of the Ministry of Science,
- Research and Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the U.S. Government Agency Accreditation for the Education of American Armed Forces.
- An authorized centre of internationally recognized certificates: Cisco System, Microsoft, ECDL and more.
- UITM – as a private HEIs – is ranked top according to surveys by Polish leading newspapers and magazines: Home and Market, Wprost, Perspektywy and Rzeczpospolita.
- An authorized examination centre for:
- The European Language Certificates (TELC),
- London Chamber Of Commerce And Industry International Qualifications (Lcci Iq).
Why Choose Us?
- Foundation In Science.
- South Australia Matriculation (SAM)
- Canadian Pre-U (CPU)
- And other equivalent qualification.
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
world health organisation (WHO)
Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
Tuition Fees: RM 132,000 Duration: 6 Years