Warsaw Medical University
The Medical University of Warsaw is one of the oldest university in Poland established in the year of 1809. The university has been training a number of medical professionals in the field of medical and pharmaceutical sciences. English division at the Medical University of Warsaw was founded in the year of 1993 for the students who want to study medicine in English.
At the Medical University of Warsaw, theoretical as well as practical knowledge of students checked by conducting the tests in every month. The university has 70 departments which provide knowledge of basic science and premedical training in the form of lectures, seminars, practical classes to students.
Also, the university has affiliated hospitals to ensure high-quality clinical training. The university provides highly-experienced teaching staff who worked as a researcher or medical practitioner at the university’s preclinical and clinical departments.
- Top medical university in Poland
- Over 10,000 students per year
- 1600 Scientific staff
- 11 affiliated hospitals
- 5 university hospitals
- Quality assurance
- 3 programs in English
- 14 programs in Polish
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw
- Top-ranked University in Poland.
- Affiliation with 12 clinical hospital and medical simulation center.
- Institute has more than 40 international corporation agreement, modern teaching staff & research equipment.
- University provides a safe and hassle-free environment for foreign students.
- Over 300,000 books & journals have been published & provided to students.
- A medical degree of the Medical University of Warsaw is worldwide accepted.
- Education standard at the Medical University of Warsaw follows the Bologna process & the university is a member of international organizations like GHLO, EUA, AMEE etc.
Medical University of Warsaw - MBBS Course Duration
- At the Medical University of Warsaw, the basic general medicine education is being organized by a 6 – year continuous integrated program.
- During the medical studies of 5 years, the students learn both theoretical and professional and related clinical subjects and are also involved in 1 year of compulsory Internship.
- After graduating from the Medical University of Warsaw the students are awarded a doctorate.
Courses offered at Medical University of Warsaw
The Medical University of Warsaw has a broad spectrum, of course, the students must go through the medical faculties given below:
Postgraduate Education Center
University Doctoral Studies
International Environmental Doctoral Studies
Hostel & Accommodation
- The Institute offers a well-furnished and hygienic hostel room with well-developed infrastructure.
- There are 238 places available in the Student House No. 1 to accommodate in single, double and triple rooms.
- All rooms in the hostel system are equipped with a telephone, and the students are connected to incoming calls and connections between rooms.
- The hostel rooms have a refrigerator and internet access.
- The dormitory has a student club and a café club, where students can organize events and occasional meetings.
- The ground floor of the hostel building has a quiet study room, a guest room, a computer lab and a TV room, a laundry room with professional washing machines and a dryer.
- The hostel has two single rooms with bathrooms adapted for the disabled.
- The men and women’s hostel is located in separate blocks.
- The students are living on a sharing basis in hostel rooms.
- The hostel rooms are equipped with 24 hours of high-class security for the safety purpose of the students.
- The students living in a hostel can cook their food in the common kitchen.
- 24 hours of free Internet connectivity is available in hostel rooms.