LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGEMENT
BE PART OF US, TOWARDS THE EXCELLENCY OF LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGEMENT
This diploma will provide students with skills and knowledge in various aspects of law enforcement, criminal law and related areas. It is specifically geared towards providing students with an understanding of criminology, criminal law and practices, security crisis management, administrative law, security threats and liabilities, and the criminal justice system.
Students will be trained in leadership, teamwork, and investigative techniques. Through this course, students will be shaped to be one rank above the rest and have higher employment opportunities in the fields of security management and law enforcement. The demand of a better law enforcement system and management has created a continuous request for more training to produce law enforcement professionals with specific understanding and education on the law enforcement management.
You MUST MEET the following requirements in order to be considered for an admission to the GIC Diploma Programme:
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Certificate with AT LEAST three (3) credits
- United Examination Certificate (UEC) with AT LEAST 3Bs
- GCE / ‘O’ Levels certificate or equivalent with AT LEAST three (3) credits
Entry requirements and courses of studies are set and subjected to approval and changes by the college.
PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOME
The goal of this programme is to prepare our graduates to understand and apply these matters:
- Individual’s skills and knowledge in various aspects of law enforcement, criminal law and any related areas.
- Specialist routes of study which relate to individual professions within the real world in which students are working or intend to seek employment and at the same to develop training in leadership, teamwork, and investigations.
- The knowledge, understanding and skills as an adding advantage to employment opportunities in the field of law enforcement and security management.
- Progression opportunities for students to gain a nationally recognised qualification to develop a career in the field of law enforcement or progress to higher education such as a degree in law or related area.