DIPLOMA IN LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGEMENT
Why This Programme
This diploma will provide students with skills and knowledge in various aspects of law enforcement, criminal law and related areas. It is specifically geared towards providing students with an understanding of criminology, criminal law and practices, security crisis management, administrative law, security threats and liabilities, and the criminal justice system.
Students will be trained in leadership, teamwork, and investigative techniques. Through this course, students will be shaped to be one rank above the rest and have higher employment opportunities in the fields of security management and law enforcement.
The minimum entry requirement for the diploma programme is one of the following:
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Certificate with three credits
- United Examination Certificate (UEC) with 3Bs
- GCE / ‘O’ Levels certificate or equivalent with three credits
Entry requirements and courses of studies are set and subjected to approval and changes by the college.
Programme Learning Outcome
- Developing the individual’s skills and knowledge in various aspect of law enforcement, criminal law and any related areas.
- Developing specialist routes of study which relate to individual professions within the real world in which students are working or intend to seek employment and at the same to develop training in leadership, teamwork, and investigations.
- Developing individuals with knowledge, understanding and skills such as Adding advantage to employment opportunity in the field of law enforcement and security management.
- Enabling progression opportunities for students to gain anationally recognised qualification to develop a career in the field of law enforcement or progress to higher education such as a degree in law or related area.
- Developing a range of skills, techniquesand characters that is essential in law enforcement.
- Developing flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for students to develop skills in Law Enforcement.